Presale ends 11:59pm 31 December 2021 onsale 9:00am 9 December 2021
General Sale on sale 9:00am 1 January 2021
- Adults: $74.90
- Friends of the Brolga: $64.90
- Pensioner/Senior/Student: $69.90
- Child 12&under: $59.90
- Group 10+: $64.90ea
- VIP: $89.90
For a truly memorable experience purchase VIP Tickets! These tickets include a premium seat, exclusive access to a sound check, meet and greet with the cast and a signed poster! VIP Ticket holders will need to arrive at the venue at 5:50pm.
Hot off its premiere New York City run in 2020 and with over 120 shows in 2019 across Australia and New Zealand, ‘ A Taste of Ireland - The Irish Music & Dance Sensation’ finally returns down under.
With revamped classics like ‘Danny Boy’ and ‘ Tell Me Ma’, the show’s live, energetic blend of well-known tunes, jaw-dropping acapella tap battles, world-class dancing, melodic folk music mash-ups and craic galore transports you through the story of Ireland’s tumultuous history, complimented by stunning production and lighting.
Starring dancers from the West End’s Lord of the Dance, Riverdance, & Gaelforce Dance alongside a treasure trove of Irish Dancing World Champions, ’A Taste of Ireland’ delivers the very best talent in the nation.
Experience one of the most prominent Irish Dance shows in the world today. With all new sets, costumes, tunes and effects, we promise you haven’t seen anything like this year’s show!
With tours lined up in the USA, Canada and the UK, don’t miss your chance to see ‘A Taste of Ireland’ in 2021.
It’s truly ‘Celtic―for this decade’.
- For the safety of yourself and others full contact tracing information is required for each ticket holder. This includes full name, phone number and email (or residential address if unavailable). If purchasing your tickets at the door, please arrive early to provide this information. For more information visit our COVID-19 Update page.
- For patrons with mobility difficulties and Companion Card holders please call our Box Office on 07 4122 6060 Monday to Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm to enquire or make your booking.
- When attending these events, you are strongly encouraged to wear a mask when you are not sitting in your allocated seat and it is not possible to physically distance. This could include entering or exiting the venue, leaving your seat to go to the bathroom or purchasing food or drinks.
- Terms and conditions of sale have recently changed, please familiarise yourself with these terms and conditions, available on our website, prior to purchasing your tickets.
Cancellation Disclaimer (COVID-19)
As there is still an air of uncertainty surrounding live entertainment into 2021, we may however, due to government travel and/or capacity restrictions which may be out of our control have, to postpone certain legs of our tour. When we do this, we will not cancel the show/leg of the tour, we will reschedule it to a later date. Patrons will have the opportunity to carry the same ticket over to the new show's date, under the circumstance where we have to move parts of the tour.