Golden Days is a musical journey of the best songs from movies to musicals throughout the decades.
Aussie West End Star, direct from Her Majesty's Theatre in London's glittering West End, Queensland
singer, Tenor Paul Ettore Tabone returns home for a regional Queensland tour in Golden Days - Songs from the Movies & Musicals.
Golden Days is a musical journey of the best songs from movies to musicals throughout the decades. You can expect a variety of songs from the ‘Golden Age’ of music, incorporating singers such as Mario Lanza and Perry Como and songs from Disney all the way to Enio Morricone. This show has it all and will certainly be a wonderful trip down memory lane.
After performing four years in London's ‘The Phantom of The Opera’ and having released his debut album ‘This Is Me’, Paul has been dubbed ”Australia’s own Andrea Boccelli.” after reaching #1 in the Classical Music Charts in Australia, United Kingdom and United States of America.
In support of local and regional talent this show will feature up and coming regional artists. Having grown up in Ingham and despite his international career as one of Australia’s most successful exports, Paul continues to promote the wealth of talent in regional Australia.
Join the ‘Tenor From Oz ™’ as he takes you on a journey through the songs of stage & screen, from opera, films and musicals such as The Student Prince, The Great Caruso, Toast of New Orleans, Tosca, Beauty and The Beast and many more. An evening of music you’ll never forget!
Repertoire includes: The Loveliest Night of the Year, Granada, E Lucevan Le Stelle & O Sole Mio (The Great Caruso), Be My Love (Toast of New Orleans), Serenade (The Student Prince), Out There (The Hunchback of Notre Dame), If I Cant Love Her (Beauty and The Beast), Go The Distance (Hercules) & Music Of The Night (The Phantom of The Opera) and many more.
- For patrons with mobility difficulties and Companion Card holders please call our Box Office on 07 4122 6060 Monday to Friday 8:30am - 4:00pm to enquire or make your booking.
- In line with current directions from the Queensland Government from 1 May 2021 all patrons must now use the Check In QLD app when entering the venue. To make entry faster you can download the Check In QLD app and complete your details before your arrival. If you do not have a compatible smart device, our ambassadors will be on hand to check you in. You can find out more information about the Check in QLD app by clicking here. Note that all members of your party are required to check in with the Check In QLD app event though we recorded your contact details with your booking for this performance.
- For the safety of yourself and others contact tracing information (Full Name) is required for each ticket holder. If purchasing your tickets at the door, please arrive early to provide this information. For more information visit our COVID-19 Update page.
- When attending these events, you are strongly encouraged to wear a mask when you are not sitting in your allocated seat and it is not possible to physically distance. This could include entering or exiting the venue, leaving your seat to go to the bathroom or purchasing food or drinks.
- Terms and conditions of sale have recently changed, please familiarise yourself with these terms and conditions, available on our website, prior to purchasing your tickets.