Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- The following conditions are for sale and attendance at the event: There are NO REFUNDS* on any ticket except as required by law. The Ticketing Code of Practice can be found on our website.
*Please refer to additional COVID Terms and Conditions below.
- The right of admission is reserved by the box office staff at the venue.
- Admittance to customers bearing tickets purchased online at a discount price (such as student, pensioner concession) will only be upon production to box office staff of relevant ID on the night of the performance. Failure to produce appropriate ID may result in the patron being charged full price for their ticket.
- Latecomers will not be admitted until there is a convenient break in the program, if at all, and admission is at the discretion of the box office personnel on the night of the performance.
- Tickets will only be issued upon full payment.
- Subject to availability, tickets will be available for purchase at the box office one hour prior to each performance.
- Every patron must have a valid ticket.
- By clicking the 'Finalise Order' button, you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions of sale, including the refund section. All orders are subject to credit card approval and billing address verification.
- Brolga Theatre and FCRC assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in transmission, or line failure and reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists and to vary the program should the need arise.
- Entry may be refused if tickets are not purchased from the Brolga Theatre or any other authorised point of sale, or are damaged or defaced in any way. In the event that a duplicate copy of a ticket appears, the Brolga Theatre reserve the right to request proof of identity and proof of purchase. Unauthorised duplicate ticket holders will be refused entry to the venue.
- Tickets must not be resold or offered for resale at a price higher than the price printed on the ticket. If a ticket is sold or used in contravention of this condition, the ticket may be seized or cancelled without refund or exchange and the bearer of the ticket may be denied admission.
- If the Brolga Theatre reasonably forms the view that a ticket has been purchased with a stolen card; or has been sold in violation of clauses 10 and 11; or has been otherwise purchased or acquired fraudulently, the Brolga Theatre may cancel the ticket without refund.
Additional COVID Terms and Conditions
- When purchasing tickets, patrons agree to provide their contact details, including mobile phone number, email or residential address; and the contact phone number and residential address of accompanying ticket holders.
- These contact details, along with seating allocations, will be kept at the venue for 56 days from the day of the performance.
- Patrons acknowledge the venue may be required by law to provide contact information to public health officers on request.
- The Venue will not share this contact information with any third party other than the relevant health authority, and will not use the information for promotional purposes.
- Patrons must not attend if they have COVID-19 related symptoms, have been in close contact with a person who is COVID-19 positive, have travelled overseas or to a COVID-19 hotspot in the past 14 days or are COVID-19 positive.
- Patrons must not attend if they are required to self-isolate and the event falls within the isolation period.
- Patrons agree to abide by all social distancing and health protocols.
- Patrons agree to follow the instructions of venue staff at all times.
- If patrons do not comply with protocols or authorised requests when on the venue premises they may be asked to leave immediately without refund or further recourse.
- Refunds or exchange of tickets will be available to any customer who is required to self-isolate (due to being a confirmed case or is a close contact of a confirmed case) and the event falls within the isolation period.
- Refunds or exchanges will be available for those customers with COVID symptoms or who have been in contact with another person with COVID symptoms.
- Seating will be allocated by the venue based on the size of the group, time of booking and venue configuration, to allow compliance with current social distancing requirements.
- Disclaimer: Patrons acknowledge that while the venue has taken all reasonable health and safety precautions to keep the audience, staff and performers safe, patrons enter the venue at their own risk without recourse to claim against the venue regarding health outcomes.
Conditions of Entry
- Before entering this venue, please review the below conditions and assist us in maintaining the safety of our customers, staff and community.
- Please do not enter if you are feeling unwell with a cough, sore throat, and shortness of breath or a fever.
- Maintain a social distance of 1.5m at all times.
- Please adhere to the maximum customer capacity limit signs at all times.
- Use hand sanitiser before entering the venue.
- Please use contactless payment (not cash) where possible.
- Please complete the contract tracing register on arrival - excluding ticket holders.
- We are committed to providing you with a safe environment that aligns with Government guidelines.
- Our staff will be practising Social distancing.
- Hand sanitiser has been provided for the benefit or our teams and customers.
- We are cleaning our venue and high touch surfaces with increased frequency.