Volunteer at the Brolga
The Brolga Theatre is the premier entertainment and conference venue on the Fraser Coast. Our Volunteers play an important and integral role in supporting the theatre.
The main aim of volunteers is to provide excellent customer service and facilitate the enjoyment of patrons at all performances. Since the theatre opened in 2000, Volunteers have been assisting at shows, conferences, special events, celebrations and other related activities. Many enjoy the friendship and fun atmosphere volunteering offers them.
Volunteers can assist by:
• Working as Door Keepers or Ushers in the Auditorium
• Welcoming and assisting guests as Foyer Attendants
• Working as Coffee Bar or Liquor Bar Servers
• Assisting in the Box Office with ticket sales and administrative activities
Volunteering is at your convenience - during the day, evening, or weekends - rostered to meet your schedule and lifestyle.
All new Volunteers will be inducted by Brolga Theatre staff and initially paired with experienced Volunteers to ensure they become confident and competent in their roles.
The support of our volunteers makes our centre one of the most successful and vibrant regional theatres in Australia
Contact us to find out more:
• At the Brolga Box Office, 5 Walker Street, Maryborough
• Call 4122 6060 for an Information Pack to be sent to you.