Create eco-friendly handmade paper using clean recycled materials to create one of a kind textures and colours.
In this two hour hands-on workshop, you’ll learn the art of papermaking.
Experiment with a wide variety of materials and leave with a beautiful finished handmade paper made by you!
Time: 12pm to 2pm
Age group: 7 to 12 years
Please note: This class requires at least five participants to run. In the unlikely event that we don't get this number of students, the class will be cancelled and refund provided.
We cannot accept responsibility for any changes in personal circumstances. Missed workshops are at your own expense.
What you'll get
- All materials supplied to make your own paper!
What to bring
- This is a wet activity, make sure you come in comfortable clothing, a hat and water bottle.
Refund terms and conditions
Gatakers Artspace cannot accept responsibility for any changes in personal circumstances. Missed workshops are at your own expense.
If a participant chooses to cancel their confirmed registration, or cannot or does not attend the workshop, the following will apply:
- The registered participant may invite another person to substitute their place in the workshop (in which they are registered) at any time at no charge;
- If notice is received 2 or less days from the scheduled starting date, a refund will be offered.
- If a workshop is cancelled by Gatakers Artspace a full refund or a reschedule will be provided. Gatakers Artspace will endeavour to advise participants of cancellation at least 48 hours prior to workshop.