Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE*
*By purchasing a ticket at Brolga Theatre and Convention Centre by phone, online or at the ticket office, you agree to these terms and conditions.
Tickets are sold by Brolga Theatre and Convention Centre as an agent for and on behalf of “The Presenter” (the party who presents the event, including a promoter or producer or venue as the case maybe, details of which are available from Brolga Theatre and Convention Centre, and whose name may appear on the front of the ticket), and subject to the following terms and conditions. The Ticketing Code of Practice
- Tickets are sold subject to: the conditions printed on the ticket (reverse): Brolga Theatre and Convention Centres Terms and Conditions published on the Brolga Theatre and Convention Centre website and available at all points of sale: and in accordance with the Live Performance Australia Code of Practice for the Ticketing of Live Entertainment in Australia.
- Generally there is no right to a refund or exchange except as required by law, and / or as provided in the LPA Code of Practice for the Ticketing of Live Entertainment in Australia.
- “The Presenter” reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, vary prices, advertised programmes, venue, seating arrangements & audience capacity.
- Entry may be refused if tickets are not purchased from Brolga Theatre and Convention Centre or any other authorised point of sale, or are damaged, defaced in any way. In the event that a duplicate copy of a ticket appears, Brolga Theatre and Convention Centre and the venue reserves the right to request proof of identity and proof of purchase. Unauthorised duplicate ticket holders will be refused entry to the venue.
- Tickets must not be resold or offered for resale at a higher price than the price printed on the ticket. If a ticket is sold or used in contravention of this condition, the ticket may be seized or cancelled without refund or exchange and the bearer of the ticket may be denied admission.
- If Brolga Theatre and Convention Centre reasonably forms the view that a ticket has been purchased with a stolen card: or has been sold in violation of clauses 4 and 5: or has been otherwise purchased or acquired fraudulently, Brolga Theatre and Convention Centre may cancel the ticket without refund.
- The right of admission is reserved, and late arrival may result in non-admittance until a suitable break in the programme OR non-admittance to the event.
- The ticket holder must comply with all security requirements of “The Presenter” as a condition of admission to the event, which may include but not be limited to a search of a person and / or their possessions (including bags and clothing) and / or confiscation of prohibited items, at the time of entry to the venue.
- Audio & video recording devices may not be permitted into the “Venue”.
- Patrons who disrupt a performance or are in use or possession of a prohibited device, or who fail to produce ID as appropriate, may be asked to leave the venue without refund of ticket purchase.
- Unreserved / General Admission seat tickets cannot be reprinted if misplaced due to the potential for duplication or fraud. It is strongly advised that you choose the secure option for delivery of your tickets, or collect in person from the Brolga Theatre and Convention Centre or the “Venue” and keep in a secure place.
- The right is reserved to charge a fee for replacement of tickets.
- Ticket refunds and exchanges are at the discretion of the event promoter. Some promoters will allow refunds/ exchanges in certain circumstances and some will not. The promoter reserves the right to not allow refunds/exchanges.
- When refunds are permitted, or in the event of the cancellation of a performance, monies will only be refunded via the original payment method (credit card, EFTPOS or cash). Only the ticket price will be refunded, transaction fees are collected by the ticketing provider and are not refundable.
- Where tickets are purchased through a third party authorised agent, monies will be refunded by the agent. It is the agent’s responsibility to return these monies to their customers.
- Some events may have special conditions attached that are not covered by these terms and conditions and will be listed on the event web page.
- Unless specified everyone from 12 months of age requires a ticket for entry.
- *Please refer to additional COVID Terms and Conditions.
Conditions of Entry
- If you are unwell (for example with a cough, sore throat, shortness of breath or a fever) please stay home and do not enter our venue. The venue has the right to refuse entry and must insist anyone with these symptoms leave the premises.
- If you have had any COVID-19 exposure please follow any quarantine requirements listed on the Queensland Government Website
- Observe physical distancing of 1.5m where possible.
- Hygiene stations are provided throughout the venue.
- Please use contactless payment (not cash) where possible.
- Masks are not mandatory however we strongly recommend you bring a mask with you for use where physical distancing is not possible