It’s time to check-in to Hotel California The Eagles Experience – the captivating live concert and stage show saluting the extraordinary talent and timeless catalogue of The Eagles.
With a stage full of show-stopping voices and musicians, relive the beautiful country harmonies, the rockin’ guitar solos and the masterful songwriting in all its glory, performed live on stage.
Hear all the classic tracks that topped the charts and tested the boundaries of Rock and Country including Hotel California, Desperado, Take It Easy, One of These Nights, Tequila Sunrise, Heartache Tonight, Life in the Fast Lane, Take it to the Limit, Witchy Woman, New Kid In Town, Lyin’ Eyes, Get Over It, Love will Keep Us Alive, Best of My Love and more.
A carefully-crafted tribute that music fans will truly appreciate.
- For the safety of yourself and others full contact tracing information is required for each ticket holder. This includes full name, phone number and email (or residential address if unavailable). If purchasing your tickets at the door, please arrive early to provide this information. For more information visit our COVID-19 Update page.
- For patrons with mobility difficulties and Companion Card holders please call our Box Office on 07 4122 6060 Monday to Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm to enquire or make your booking.
- In line with current directions from the Queensland Government from 1 May 2021 all patrons must now use the Check In QLD app when entering the venue. To make entry faster you can download the Check In QLD app and complete your details before your arrival. If you do not have a compatible smart device, our ambassadors will be on hand to check you in. You can find out more information about the Check in QLD app by clicking here. Note that all members of your party are required to check in with the Check In QLD app event though we recorded your contact details with your booking for this performance.
- When attending these events, you are strongly encouraged to wear a mask when you are not sitting in your allocated seat and it is not possible to physically distance. This could include entering or exiting the venue, leaving your seat to go to the bathroom or purchasing food or drinks.
- Terms and conditions of sale have recently changed, please familiarise yourself with these terms and conditions, available on our website, prior to purchasing your tickets.