Tutus on Tour includes performances from past and present repertoire, in celebration of Queensland Ballet’s 60th Anniversary.
Tutus on Tour
presented by The Brolga Theatre and Queensland Ballet
Queensland Ballet dances across the State for a series of spectacular performances in Tutus on Tour. Bringing ballet to Regional Queensland, Tutus on Tour includes performances from past and present works, in celebration of Queensland Ballet’s 60th Anniversary.
The 2021 season will grace the stage with signature dances from the Company’s respected repertoire, including excerpts from traditional ballets and works by contemporary Australian choreographers. This spectacular production honours creative artists throughout Queensland Ballet’s vibrant history.
"We all loved the fact that there was a variety of ballets presented and it was great to see the
traditional ballet on stage again."
"Thoroughly enjoyed the technical ability, performance skills and choreography."
Image CreditQueensland Ballet Company Artist Tonia Looker Creative Direction DesignfrontPhotography Jez Smith
South, East and West QLD Regional Workshops Registrations - Enabled through the support of the Queensland Government through Arts Queensland, powered by Mercedes Benz Brisbane and LSH Auto Australia - Presented by Ergon Energy in Maryborough Register here
- For the safety of yourself and others full contact tracing information is required for each ticket holder. This includes full name, phone number and email (or residential address if unavailable). If purchasing your tickets at the door, please arrive early to provide this information. For more information visit our COVID-19 Update page.
- For patrons with mobility difficulties and Companion Card holders please call our Box Office on 07 4122 6060 Monday to Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm to enquire or make your booking.
- In line with current directions from the Queensland Government from 1 May 2021 all patrons must now use the Check In QLD app when entering the venue. To make entry faster you can download the Check In QLD app and complete your details before your arrival. If you do not have a compatible smart device, our ambassadors will be on hand to check you in. You can find out more information about the Check in QLD app by clicking here. Note that all members of your party are required to check in with the Check In QLD app event though we recorded your contact details with your booking for this performance.
- When attending these events, you are strongly encouraged to wear a mask when you are not sitting in your allocated seat and it is not possible to physically distance. This could include entering or exiting the venue, leaving your seat to go to the bathroom or purchasing food or drinks.
- Terms and conditions of sale have recently changed, please familiarise yourself with these terms and conditions, available on our website, prior to purchasing your tickets.