INFRA - Re:member + Spectrum 2.1 is Brisbane Ballet’s latest double-bill dance production.
INFRA - Re:member + Spectrum 2.1 is a double-bill dance production created by Brisbane Ballet.
Past, present and future. It is human nature for the psyche to reside in one of these temporal spaces. Yet, what would our experience of the world be like if we could access these points in time all at once?
Re:member is a post-modern ballet that is set in the 4th dimension where past, present and future coexist. Each part of the work is a memory of the past, present and future between couples, soloists and a group of 3.
Re:member is choreographed by Emrys Goldsworthy, with music by Olafur Arnalds.
Infrared and ultraviolet are the extremes at either end of the colour spectrum perceptible to the human eye. Colour and emotion are inextricably intertwined. The way that we use colour to understand emotion is bound by culture.
Spectrum 2.1 is a contemporary ballet that explores the energy states of the visible light spectrum with correlation to emotional states of the same frequencies. It starts in the red state, then becomes orange, yellow, blue and finally ultraviolet, which correlates with the most intense aggressive emotional state in the dancers.
Spectrum is choreographed by Emrys Goldsworthy, with music by Joby Talbot.
- For the safety of yourself and others full contact tracing information is required for each ticket holder. This includes full name, phone number and email (or residential address if unavailable). If purchasing your tickets at the door, please arrive early to provide this information. For more information visit our COVID-19 Update page.
- For patrons with mobility difficulties and Companion Card holders please call our Box Office on 07 4122 6060 Monday to Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm to enquire or make your booking.
- In line with current directions from the Queensland Government from 1 May 2021 all patrons must now use the Check In QLD app when entering the venue. To make entry faster you can download the Check In QLD app and complete your details before your arrival. If you do not have a compatible smart device, our ambassadors will be on hand to check you in. You can find out more information about the Check in QLD app by clicking here. Note that all members of your party are required to check in with the Check In QLD app event though we recorded your contact details with your booking for this performance.
- When attending these events, you are strongly encouraged to wear a mask when you are not sitting in your allocated seat and it is not possible to physically distance. This could include entering or exiting the venue, leaving your seat to go to the bathroom or purchasing food or drinks.
- Terms and conditions of sale have recently changed, please familiarise yourself with these terms and conditions, available on our website, prior to purchasing your tickets.