It’s Big! It’s Loud! It’s Rock!
It’s Simon Gardner’s BIG STADIUM ROCK show and it’s coming your way!
Relive the heady days of fist pumping, head banging, anthem screaming classic rock from the 80s and 90s with this awesome show stopping production, as one of Australia’s finest and most sought-after rock guitarists, Simon Gardner, whips you into a frenzy of all out epic rock proportions!
Recreating the primal, heart pumping tunes and theatrical antics of heavy rock classics from monsters of the genre like Guns n Roses, Aerosmith, Def Leppard, AC/DC, Kiss, Van Halen, Motley Crue, Bon Jovi, Def Leppard, Ozzy Osbourne and more…Simon Gardner’s BIG STADIUM ROCK SHOW will have you on your feet and screaming for more!
One of Australia’s premier rock guitarists, Gardner has released 5 solo instrumental albums to date and produced and played on a host of albums for other artists. He has supported and played with artists such as Joe Satriani, Kevin Borich and the late, great Phil Emmanuel. He has also been a featured artist and clinician for Ibanez Guitars at the Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne Guitar Shows and his music is played regularly on the internationally aired TV program, Guitar Gods and Masterpieces.
"Gardner's work is intensely original and he is extremely good at painting emotions with his guitar."! Guitarist Australia.
“Simon reminds me of a high-tech David Gilmour, but he has a style of his own and is breaking new eclectic ground.” Mike Varney, Guitar Player Magazine Spotlight
Fresh from his stint as Musical Director for the smash hit show, Good Morning Vietnam, Music from the Vietnam War Era – Live in Concert! Gardner now takes on the huge classic rock hits of the 80s and 90s in Simon Gardner’s Big Stadium Rock Show.
It’s more than a show…it’s an EXPERIENCE! Featuring a killer live rock band, singers, dancers, amazing lighting and projection, this show is guaranteed to blow your mind…If you’re a fan of live classic rock, this is the show for you!
We are proud to donate $1 from every ticket sold to Support Act.
Support Act is Australia’s only charity delivering crisis relief, mental health & wellbeing services to artists, crew and music workers who are doing it tough.
- For the safety of yourself and others full contact tracing information is required for each ticket holder. This includes full name, phone number and email (or residential address if unavailable). If purchasing your tickets at the door, please arrive early to provide this information. For more information visit our COVID-19 Update page.
- For patrons with mobility difficulties and Companion Card holders please call our Box Office on 07 4122 6060 Monday to Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm to enquire or make your booking.
- In line with current directions from the Queensland Government from 1 May 2021 all patrons must now use the Check In QLD app when entering the venue. To make entry faster you can download the Check In QLD app and complete your details before your arrival. If you do not have a compatible smart device, our ambassadors will be on hand to check you in. You can find out more information about the Check in QLD app by clicking here. Note that all members of your party are required to check in with the Check In QLD app event though we recorded your contact details with your booking for this performance.
- When attending these events, you are strongly encouraged to wear a mask when you are not sitting in your allocated seat and it is not possible to physically distance. This could include entering or exiting the venue, leaving your seat to go to the bathroom or purchasing food or drinks.
- Terms and conditions of sale have recently changed, please familiarise yourself with these terms and conditions, available on our website, prior to purchasing your tickets.