Two of Australia’s most respected singers, musicians and songwriters - Ian Moss and Troy Cassar-Daley - are taking their guitars and songs on the road.
Ian Moss & Troy Cassar-Daley Together Alone 2022
presented by Tarampa Music,Thrillhill Music & The Harbour Agency
Tickets on sale 10 September 10am
Only our VIP ticket holders will have the rare opportunity to go behind the scenes and watch Ian and Troy soundcheck, run a few songs on stage and have exclusive access to a meet and greet with Ian and Troy, have a chat and to grab a photo after soundcheck.
Included in the VIP Experience (one per person/ticket price):
- Exclusive “Meet and Greet” with Ian Moss and Troy Cassar-Daley during soundcheck
- VIP “Together Alone” lanyard
- VIP Limited Edition “Together Alone” Stubby Cooler
- Ticket to the show and best seats available (where applicable)
Numbers are strictly limited and no photos or videoing will be permitted during soundcheck. We prefer you sit, listen and enjoy this unique experience
Two of Australia’s most respected singers, musicians and songwriters - Ian Moss and Troy Cassar-Daley - are taking their guitars and songs on the road across 31 dates on the National ‘Together Alone Tour’ commencing March 2022.
The 'Together Alone Tour' will be the first time these two powerhouse guitarists and vocalists have joined forces to tour together and shared a stage in such an intimate setting as they take the audience on a musical journey across their respective careers.
Don’t miss your chance to see these old friends light up, and rip up, the stage. It will be magic.
- For the safety of yourself and others full contact tracing information is required for each ticket holder. This includes full name, phone number and email (or residential address if unavailable). If purchasing your tickets at the door, please arrive early to provide this information. For more information visit our COVID-19 Update page.
- For patrons with mobility difficulties and Companion Card holders please call our Box Office on 07 4122 6060 Monday to Friday 8:30am - 4:00pm to enquire or make your booking.
- In line with current directions from the Queensland Government from 1 May 2021 all patrons must now use the Check In QLD app when entering the venue. To make entry faster you can download the Check In QLD app and complete your details before your arrival. If you do not have a compatible smart device, our ambassadors will be on hand to check you in. You can find out more information about the Check in QLD app by clicking here. Note that all members of your party are required to check in with the Check In QLD app event though we recorded your contact details with your booking for this performance.
- When attending these events, you are strongly encouraged to wear a mask when you are not sitting in your allocated seat and it is not possible to physically distance. This could include entering or exiting the venue, leaving your seat to go to the bathroom or purchasing food or drinks.
- Terms and conditions of sale have recently changed, please familiarise yourself with these terms and conditions, available on our website, prior to purchasing your tickets.