“Mono” – Nine hilarious monologues, three legendary stars, one wonderful show!
2:00pm & 7:30pm
A comedy tour de farce from three of Australia’s best loved performers.
Noeline Brown (The Naked Vicar Show), Max Gillies (The Gillies Report) and John Wood (Blue Heelers) are the entire cast of “Mono”; the brand new classic comedy by Angus FitzSimons (Senior Moments)
In the tradition of Joyce Grenfell, Alan Bennett and Bob Newhart comes “Mono”; with nine brilliant comic characters brought to life through hysterical monologues in 90 minutes of wit, fun and laughter.
What is “Mono” about? It’s about 90 minutes. It’s also about a hectoring Headmistress, a bad Bush Poet (and he don’t know it), a puzzled Policeman, a meandering Minister, a chaotic Conductor, a mindless “Mindfulness” teacher, a surreal Sotheby’s Auctioneer, and a very, very sozzled Mother of the Bride.
Noeline Brown, John Wood and Max Gillies in “Mono”.
“Mono”: Three Legends. One Show. Go!
- For patrons with mobility difficulties and Companion Card holders please call our Box Office on 07 4122 6060 Monday to Friday 8:30am - 4:00pm to enquire or make your booking.
- For the safety of yourself and others the full name is required for each ticket holder at time of purchase. If purchasing your tickets at the door, please arrive early to provide this information. For more information visit our COVID-19 Update page.
- In line with current directions from the Queensland Government from 1 May 2021 all patrons must now use the Check In QLD app when entering the venue. To make entry faster you can download the Check In QLD app and complete your details before your arrival. If you do not have a compatible smart device, our ambassadors will be on hand to check you in. You can find out more information about the Check in QLD app by clicking here. Note that all members of your party are required to check in with the Check In QLD app event though we recorded your contact details with your booking for this performance.
- When attending these events, you are strongly encouraged to wear a mask when you are not sitting in your allocated seat and it is not possible to physically distance. This could include entering or exiting the venue, leaving your seat to go to the bathroom or purchasing food or drinks.
- Terms and conditions of sale have recently changed, please familiarise yourself with these terms and conditions, available on our website, prior to purchasing your tickets.