This Is the greatest musical/visual show from the 50’s, 60’s, & 70’s that sparks the memories of days gone by, a must see for all of us Baby Boomers.
We have boldly gone where very few have gone before and created this awesome production show that is targeted at the baby boomers.
When the doors open and the audience enter the theatre, the big screens come to life showing original music clips and TV commercials from the 50’s, 60’s & 70’s to set the nostalgic mood in the room. You hear the audience laugh and chatting with each other as they reminisce over the old footage that sparks the memories of the days gone by.
The group enters the stage and kicks the first song off with the Bill Haley classic ‘Rock Around The Clock’ and in an instant you see the crowd dancing in their seats and watching the original video clips on the big screen. This high energy show encourages the audience to join in and sing along with some of the greatest number one hits of all times from Elvis Presley, Roy Orbison, Neil Diamond, Tom Jones and also great bands like Daddy Cool, The Monkees, Dr Hook and many more.
The show is performed and delivered by three seasoned professionals and cheeky entertainers in Greg (Bankxy) Bankx, David (Sprouty) Cail & Steve Cummins and is backed by the RTA Band.
‘Rock’n through the Ages’ is a totally fun and nostalgic show that guarantees to please.
- For patrons with mobility difficulties and Companion Card holders please call our Box Office on 07 4122 6060 Monday to Friday 8:30am - 4:00pm to enquire or make your booking.
- For the safety of yourself and others the full name is required for each ticket holder at time of purchase. If purchasing your tickets at the door, please arrive early to provide this information. For more information visit our COVID-19 Update page.
- In line with current directions from the Queensland Government from 1 May 2021 all patrons must now use the Check In QLD app when entering the venue. To make entry faster you can download the Check In QLD app and complete your details before your arrival. If you do not have a compatible smart device, our ambassadors will be on hand to check you in. You can find out more information about the Check in QLD app by clicking here. Note that all members of your party are required to check in with the Check In QLD app event though we recorded your contact details with your booking for this performance.
- When attending these events, you are strongly encouraged to wear a mask when you are not sitting in your allocated seat and it is not possible to physically distance. This could include entering or exiting the venue, leaving your seat to go to the bathroom or purchasing food or drinks.
- Terms and conditions of sale have recently changed, please familiarise yourself with these terms and conditions, available on our website, prior to purchasing your tickets